MTK-F11 Automatic Card Issuing Machine
- Automatic Card Issuing Machine for Standard ISO ID-1 size cards;
- Reserved Open Channel for installing barcode scanner or RFID antenna;
- With sensors for accurate card dispensing and status monitoring;
- Simple and Robust for deployment in various Card Dispenser Kiosks.
- 10+ Pricing: $180.00 each;(Discount: 10%)
- 50+ Pricing: $170.00 each;(Discount: 15%)
MTK-F11 is a standard automatic card issuing machine with high reliability and durability which handles dispensing and recycling of standard ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 cards(86x54mm).
MTK-F11 features a proprietary mechanical design which allows it to handle plat or embossed cards smoothly and efficiently. Also it has the card channel open, leaving the possibility of installing a barcode scanner or a third party RFID reader.
By default, the issuing machine has RS-232 interface for communication and command execution. Card can be controlled to stop at the barcode or antenna area waiting for processing before releasing to users or reclaiming back to error card bin.
The dispensing machine has a fixed open card hopper of 175 pcs capacity(by 0.8mm thickness). And with extra hopper(s), the total holding capacity can be extended to 350 or 500 pcs easily at a glance.
Short and lightweight design allows the machine to be integrated in various kiosk machines for applications such as gift card /member card dispensing. With barcode module mounted, it's also applicable for SIM card dispensing solutions(Barcoder to record SIM card ICCID information).
Also, model with TTL interface is available which allows card dispensing controllable by only on/off signals from relays of various access control modules. This is optimal for usage in different access control or car parking systems.
- MTK-F1-1100: issuing machine with RS232 interface, for control with COM port from PC or host machines;
- MTK-F1-1110: with dual RS232 interface for cascading connection, one COM port to control multiple machines by different addresses;
- MTK-F1-1030: dispenser with TTL interface, controlled by on/off signals from control board and ouputs on/off signal for status and error reporting.
Welcome to WWW.KIOSK.NET, a global platform for kiosk hardware solutions. You can find popular and specialized KIOSK hardware and components and also various standard kiosk machines.
Below are some points of guidance for your better experience of using this website:
You can refer to Terms &Conditions for more details about pricing, shipping, warranty, etc..
WWW.KIOSK.NET runs a managed B2B service for Kiosk Hardware Solutions with high quality products and premium commercial&technical support. We warmly welcome your cooperation and engagement as a client or vendor.