MTK-F35 half-size SIM Card Dispenser (Discontinued)
- SIM Card Dispenser specially used for half-size 1/2 ID-1 SIM cards;
- Integrated Chip Reader operated by either RS232 or USB PC/SC;
- Hook Pushing dispensing mechanism for slient and stable operation;
- Error card bin to collect and recycle error cards.
- 10+ Pricing: $237.50 each;(Discount: 5%)
- 100+ Pricing: $212.50 each;(Discount: 15%)
MTK-F35 is a customized SIM card dispenser specially used for dispensing half-size SIM cards in kiosks and vending machines. Half-size SIM card is in ~42x54mm and 0.6~0.8mm thickness, which is ~1/2 size of the ID-1(85.6x53.98mm) defined in ISO/IEC 7810. It's applied by many mobile operators for issuing/retailing mobile/data/top-up cards with or without packing.
With compact and lightweight design, MTK-F35 makes it possible for automatic dispensing of the half-size SIM cards in kiosks, vending machines and various self-service terminals. The dispenser applies hook pushing mechanism to push card out of hopper, which is conducted for slient operation and accurate dispensing.
MTK-F35 has integrated contact reader module to record and intialize the SIM card before dispensing, and the reader is operated directly by RS232 or as a USB PC/SC reader. And error card bin is located under the card channel to store cards if reading error occurs or card is not collected by user.
Important Notice: This model is discontinued and to be replaced by MTK-F35V2 half-size SIM card Dispenser
- MTK-F3-5100: with integrated RS232 SIM card reader, one RS232 serial port is used for both mechanical control and card reading/writing operations;
- MTK-F3-5130: with USB PC/SC reader, RS232 is is used for mechanical control only, USB for PC/SC reader(1 COM for operation+1 USB for reading/writing);
- MTK-F3-5000: without chip reader and mounting PCB, for convenience of installing barcode scanner for recording printed ICCID information on SIM cards.
Welcome to WWW.KIOSK.NET, a global platform for kiosk hardware solutions. You can find popular and specialized KIOSK hardware and components and also various standard kiosk machines.
Below are some points of guidance for your better experience of using this website:
You can refer to Terms &Conditions for more details about pricing, shipping, warranty, etc..
WWW.KIOSK.NET runs a managed B2B service for Kiosk Hardware Solutions with high quality products and premium commercial&technical support. We warmly welcome your cooperation and engagement as a client or vendor.